It also depends on how comfortable you are with different ways of doing
things. Sound Forge and Gold Wave, for example, employ vastly different
editing techniques. Some people find Gold Wave's method to be easier and
can't get their minds around Sound Forge's method, and some find Sound
forge's method to be easier to deal with than Gold Wave. Ability doesn't
enter into it here, it's strictly a preference thing, though advocates on
both sides will often disagree with this last statement.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com