Could be no one has an answer to this since I haven't heard one, but I
thought I'd throw it out here again to see if any new people might have a
clue.
Hi, all!  We installed a second hard drive (internal, I think it's made by
Seagate or that's its name) so that we'd have a bunch of extra storage.
When music was on our hard drive--C drive--it sounded just fine.  When we
moved files to this new drive, the audio stutters as if someone is bumping
into your record player or CD player.  Any ideas about how to fix this?
It's most frustrating.  Thanks in advance!

Peace,
Kathy