>Good Morning,

I'm looking for a simple accessible program that will help me sort
all of my mp3 files into a text document.  Any suggestions?  I have
over 5000 files that are categorized into artist/album and so on but
I'm afraid I may have a few duplicates Any help would be much appreciated.

Terese

Terese Ann Goren
Visit our blog at http://brightspotks.livejournal.com/
Looking for a way to relax? Just say spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Visit my webpage @ www.beautipage.com/Terese
Vote for our song "I'll See You There"  on American Idol Underground
visit http://www.idolunderground.com/tereseann

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some
kind of battle."