From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of K. Gillard
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 6:19 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Creative Zen mp3 players

HI,

I just received my ZENNstone 2GB with Speaker and I so far it is a real nice
little Gem.  The Speaker Model was just released in March with 2gB and I
know there is a 4GB model slated for North America release soon.  If you
really want it before anyone else you can get it from Singapore on EBay.

I know the ZENNstone plus has a lcd screen, FM radio and a voice recorder
but I could not determine if you could get one with a speaker?

My unit has no screen.  Simple IPOD shuffle style navigation with a nifty
mode key for going from folder to folder.  Nice tactile buttons even through
the skin.  You can have up to two sub folders which is much better than the
shuffle.  I like the fact that there is a reset whole on the unit unlike the
Shuffle where you need Itunes to reformat.  looking forward to trying out
Brian's scripts for the Creative interface as it looks pretty handy for
formatting, ripping and copying files etc.

Comes with all the goodies:
Short USB cable for charging and file transfer
Nifty silicone skin with sturdy shirt clip.
Average earphones
I also bought the arm band for workouts.  Pretty pricey at $13 but I do like
it as it is reliable.

I paid $45 for the
ZENNstone and have seen it for $75.  Shipping cost me $20 for both items.

Hth...Keith

g and file