that's listening to a stream.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Marsha
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 12:35 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Download vs Stream

Hi
  Could someone please explain the difference between listening to stream
and downloading?  I think I know the difference but the question I have is:
If you are listening to something which goes onto the computer, which can
only be listened to if you are connected to the internet.  Which type is
this?

Marsha

Marsha & The
Furry Fab Five