I am trying to auto tag some files with winamp to retrieve artist and song
title info, and it finds it with the auto tag feature, but when I hit okay,
and then go to replay the track, the information isn't there. Is there a way
to have it saved so that after you auto tag a file that information will be
there? Also it says to auto tag many tracks at once use the send to option
and choose auto tagger, but that option isn't there. Is there a way to tag
several tracks at once? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very
much.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
email and MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]