Hi everyone,

I had a sighted friend who showed me a program that allows you to view 3000
television and radio stations around the world. I think this is really cool.
Does anyone know of an accessible software that would work with JAWS in
viewing many of these channels? He says that the program he installed on a
laptop computer is only usable with a mouse and not a keyboard. Any
suggestions?
Thanks for your assistance in this area.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Braille Proofreader
BANA Representative for Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually
Impaired
Cincinnati, Ohio

President since 1996 of
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division of
National Federation of the Blind

Web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org

Work phone: (513) 522-3860, extension 2271
Cell phone: (513) 550-5155
Home phone: (513) 931-7070

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN I.D.: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (no email at this address)
Skype: lisa120362

"It's not over until I win!"--Les Brown