I sent a message to the list a few days ago about JLC's Internet TV as follows
which you must have missed.

The program is free.  You just download it from
www.jlc-software.com/index.php?page=internet_tv.html and install it.  There are
no
special installation options for screen reader users and it doesn't mess up any
of your settings.

For JAWS users, to run the program following installation:

1. Launch the program.

2. Shift-tab to the combo box of countries.

3. Down arrow to the country you want.

4. Tab once to the list of TV stations in that country.

5. Down arrow to the station you want and press enter.  Wait 30 seconds or so
for it to load.  Note that not all stations are on air
24/7, so some might not work when you try them.

6. When focussed on a station in the list, you can press the application key
for more options, such as to go to their home page.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Barry Chapman