It's not the stations that cause the problem it's accessing them with the
player.  I guess if you've book marked them in Winamp you've solved the
problem.  This may work for others.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 12:14 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Accessibility Evangelism and Unfortunate News From
AmericaOnline(AOL) Radio

Hello fellow list members,
I am writing this post to you, because this is something that I thought
you'd like to know.
I have quite a fiew of AOL-XM satellite radio stations bookmarked in Winamp.
I know the cut off date is suppose to be today, but all of the radio
stations still play for me in Winamp.
So at this point, I am wondering if the CBS player will have any affect on
these AOL-XM streams at all?
My best regards.
  John.