Ok people, this is going to be a long one so bear with me smile.  About a
month ago I was streaming some music on my network, when I had tried to
pause the song none of the winamp keys worked.  When I looked at winamp,
only the main window was up and doing a ctrl+tab did nothing.  When I had
closed it I got that the ml_bookmarks.dll was the problem so this is what I
did so far,
tried a reinstall no good, tried to just replace the dll file no change,
uninstalled winamp and cleaned out the registry same error, finally no
winamp at this point.  The odd thing is in the file menus there's the
following play in winamp, end view in winamp, and add to winamps bookmarks
list.  So can anyone help?  I have skype my id is richard.costa1 thanks.

Richard Costa
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jonathan Mosen List Founder