What is the best dj software for blind people? I just want to play music for
parties. I looked at sam party dj and I like the way it works but I feel
there could be easier software out there. Let me know. I want to be able to
search a drive for a song and put it in a cue for playing. When looking at
sam I didn't see a way for clearing the cue totally out nor did I see a way
do delete the library so that you could have a fresh list of songs. thanks
in advance.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder