From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 11:57 PM
Subject: XP-home to XP-pro, jaws 8 upgrade?

Monday, June 23, 2008
Hi everyone, just want to know.
I run Jaws 8 with XP-home. Also Magic 10 and Openbook. I am wondering, do
I have to upgrade Jaws if I switch to an XP-pro system?
Is there any ways around this if necessary?
Is there a fix to maybe make things work, I just don't got the funds to
upgrade.
Thanks, any ideas would really help.
MMM

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!