Hi All,
I am looking for a unit that will duplicate a vhs film to dvd that a totally
blind person can use once learning the menus.
I have one called "one touch"  made by  Magnabox.  I bought it two years ago
thinking I could use it.  But the one touch button only starts the
recording.  When it is done,  there are some menus to go through to reach
the finalization process.  This I need sighted help for.

I am starting a vocational project at  school where the students will
transfer lp's, 45's, to cdr's, family photos to dvd and transfer vhs to dvd.
We would only charge for materials to give the students a practical
experience/foundation for potential employment in the future.
I do have a few low  vision students who could probably use the vhs to dvd
duplicator but it would be great if there is one that could be used by the
totals.   Sorry for the old fassion term ""totals."  Hope I didn't offend
anyone.
I thought some here  might already have such a unit.
Thanks for any help in advance.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder