  From: Quinten Pendle
  To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
  Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:35 PM
  Subject: A question regarding the burning of an audio cd

  Hi everyone

  I need to burn an audio cd with 14 tracks on it.
  However, between tracks 8 and 9, there should be no space and no audible
  silence.
  In other words, the sounds from track 8 are supposed to flow into the sounds
  of track 9.
  What would be the best way to record these tracks, should I record both
  tracks as one single track?
  If so,  how can I tell the cd when track 8 should be finished, and when
  track 9 should start?

  I'm using Nero Start Smart to burn cd's.

  Thanks for any help.

  All the best
  Quinten Pendle
  PENDLE PRO