I hadn't used Audible for a long time.  But, I recently bought a
book from them, so I installed the latest Audible manager.
Audible currently supports Windows media player, real player, and
the desktop Audible player.  But, when examining each of these, I
absolutely have not been able to find any navigation keys thus
far which actually work.

I can get the players to play but want to be able to move to
specific sections in these lengthy files.  So I hope someone on
this list has a suggestion.

Yes, I know I can transfer the content to my Stream, but I also
want to be able to use one of the supported players effectively.
Thanks for ideas.

Don Roberts

Jonathan Mosen List Founder