Hi
  I think this is a long shot;  however, I will try.  Many moons ago, when
the IBM Aptiva was still roaming the earth, poor thing.  It had a screen
saver called "The Wrecking Ball".  It was really cool because the wrecking
ball made the screen shatter into a million sections.  While making the
sound of breaking glass.  If it was summer, you could turn the volume up and
people outside could wonder what was happening.  Does anyone know any thing
about this screen saver/  Thanks.

Marsha

Jonathan Mosen List Founder