Hello List!

I have a stream service (shoutcast) and can play music easily and with some
expertise.  What I want to do is do a little talking on air.  How is this done?
 I have Winamp installed and the Spacial Audio Sam Encoder and a shoutcast plug
in and the Station Playlist Program's Streamer.  I can hook my servers up and
play music like all get up, but I am having trouble making the transition to
just voice, doing a talk show.  Can anyone give me a few tips on this or point
me to an audio tutorial that talks about this.  I listen to a lot of talk shows
on ACB Radio, Power Radio 104 Streaming Station (www.powerradio104.com) and
others and the dj's all talk, but I have had trouble finding someone to tell me
exactly how it is done.  I know they say you can do it through winamp, station
playlist sytudio, otsdj, and sam broadcaster, but none of these programs have
seemed too easy for me.  I want a smooth thing and be able to do it
second-thought-like like most of you broadcasters do it.

James Robinson
Jonathan Mosen List Founder