I don't know if I posted this to this list or not.  I am having problems
with the LTB wireless USB headset, is it a headset if the mic is part of the
head phones?  The problem is that when I plug the puck into the USB port,
the sound is still coming into the speakers.  Does anyone have any ideas how
to correct this problem?  It happened the first time when we were playing a
game.  If there is no potential answer, does anyone have information on this
headset?  Thank you for your help.

Marsha

Jonathan Mosen List Founder