From: "albert griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 2:00 AM
Subject: RE: my winamp is all screwed up I don't know how to fix it!

Hi Barry, I'm running this version without difficulty.  Try uninstalling
everything including deleting the Winamp folder.  Reinstall it and the
plug-in you like and see if that works.  Sometimes those plug-ins cause
problems when installing new versions over top of them.  Eventually you'll
want to update and you'll have to solve the problem then, so now is as good
a time as any to my way of thinking.