Sorry All if this is off topic for this list.
I am grying to set Window-eyes 6.0 to read row and column headings on an
expence sheet and can not seem to make it happen.
I have tried using the alt plus shift plus h  and  to enter "headers and
totals.   When tabbing  across, I found region type and arrowed down to ro
and header.  This  didn't seem to have any iinfluence.  But I somehow got
the row header to be spoken which are names of people in column a through
a26..  The column headers starting with b 1 are all the month of the year. I
can not get window-eyes to read the header of row and column so I don't have
to check what column I am on.
In jfw this is done by pressing insert plus v and choosing "read
row./column" and "read column row."

Anyyway, I hope I got my question across without to much clutter.  Any help
is greatly appreciated.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder