If you are familiar with replay_av I would appreciate your help.  I love
Replay-av which I have just purchased, but I am still learning.  My question
pertains to suggesting a tv show to be added to the media guide.  Specifically,
I want to suggest a magazine tv show from the web site,
http://intheirboots.com.  I do not know where to find the information needed to
complete the suggestion form in the media guide.  I do not know how to find the
tags, bit rate, format, url of the show etc

I realize that this question is probably elemental for many of you.  I would be
very appreciative if someone could help me get started, point me in the right
direction or tell me something I could read to learn how to proceed.
Thanks in advance for any help you might give.

Roy P.Q. Nash

Jonathan Mosen List Founder