-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Martin
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 12:47 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Creative zen 16GB drive

Hi all,

Has anyone gotten any experience using the zen 16gb drive?

If so, is there a way to copy files without using WMP? I want to copy
some audio files to the player, but really would like to use Windows
Explorer to copy the files.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Regards,
Tim Martin