From: "Joanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 8:00 AM
Subject: audible.com help/converting books to MP3

First, I wasn't sure which to download--Audible Download Manager or Audible
Manager--when purchasing my first book.  Not being sure I first downloaded
Audible Download Manager but found it confusing and wasn't sure where in
Media Player to find my file or how even to get into the player itself.  So
I downloaded Audible Manager, which is on desktop and it says you can use
its player or Windows Media.  Well I did get it to play with the Audible
player and I do like the way it continues from where you left off when you
re-open Audible Manager.  But I don't know the hot keys as far as
forwarding, rewinding and using volume on this player and wouldn't mind help
there.

But what I'd also like help with is being able to somehow convert Audible
books into MP3's so they can be played in Winamp.  I know that somehow they
convert to small files and these files end in mid-sentence, but I do prefer
Winamp and am hoping someone can show me how to convert books to MP3.

Thanks.

Joanne

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder