From: Christopher Chaltain
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:58 AM
Subject: Re: dvd audio extractor

What application are you using? The application DVD Audio Extractor has
several settings that will help with this. For example, you could break
the movie up into chapters but then have it create a playlist of all of
the chapters for you. You could also have it create one audio file for
the whole movie instead of individual chapters. I tried to look for
where the settings are, but since it's a wizard interface, and I'd need
a DVD to get past the initial screen, I'd figured I'd wait to see if you
needed this specific information or not first.

doc wrote:
> the program I currantly use will divide the disk into chapters which is great
> for the tv series I get but it also does the same with the movies I get. Is
> there another program I can use that will allowme to create a single file for
> movies?
>
> Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Christopher

[EMAIL PROTECTED]