I think you're asking about Sangean's pocket radio. If so, I have two
reservations. First, I don't find the sound quality on the 200V nearly as
good as that of the Sangean 220V, which is only slightly larger and not much
more expensive. The second is that if you're interested in either radio's TV
band, it will cease to work this coming February, when TV stations switch
from analog to digital.

Here's a description I copied about the Sangean 220V model from the C. Crane
website a year or two ago:

Sangean DT220V AM FM TV Digital Pocket Radio
Sangean DT220V AM FM TV Digital Pocket RadioA mighty pocket radio. The
Sangean DT220V has the versatility of a larger portable radio, but the
convenience of a pocketsize. Slightly larger than other pocket radios, the
DT220V features digital tuning, built-in-retractable-earbuds and separate
headphone jack, 30 presets, a backlight, a clock, an alarm, and a 1.5-inch
internal speaker with exceptionally clear audio. AM reception is very close
to that of the DT200V, with very good FM-stereo reception, and TV audio
2-13.
It's the kind of radio that becomes a dependable buddy. Includes carrying
case. Uses 2 "AA" batteries. 90-day warranty. Weight: 7.3 ozs. Size: 4.9" W
x 3" H x 1" D.
Item # 220
$79.95