From: Chrissie Cochrane [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Folks

On this week's Main Menu, Jamie Pauls talks with Serotek's Riccie Inger
about System
Access 3.0 due for release at the end of September.  I then talk with
Michael Feir
about his publication "Personal Power", a beginners' guide to computers.
We follow that with an interesting talk by Geoff Shang on the do's and
don'ts of
audio editing, after which we hear about a new phone email system called
"Voice on
the Go,".  Finally Jamie Pauls returns with a feature on the MX Skype
Recorder.
All this on Main Menu, the first airing of which is at 01:00 UTC on
Wednesday 17
September, 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific on ACB Radio Mainstream, then
repeated every
four hours.

Chrissie

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows Live Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963

Jonathan Mosen List Founder