I burned 6 audio cd's for playing in a cd player with Windows Media, 11.  Now,
Windows Media refuses to burn any more audio cd's; it will only burn beta
format.  I also have Roxio and Deep burn, but they are too complicated for my
limited ability.  I would most appreciate help with the Windows burner.  I can
start the Write these files ... but, when I press the Next button, which should
give me a choice of audio or beta, the burn begins immediately in a beta
format.  Help anyone, thanks, Don
I reinstalled Windows Media 11 with no change in the burn program.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder