i think replay converter 3 will do that for you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Mosen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 2:51 PM
Subject: Ripping DVDs to MP4

Hi all, I use DVD Audio Extractor to copy audio from my DVDs for my own
purposes. But...I bought my sons a PSP, and now they want to take their
favourite movies on the go. They don't think much of not having the
pictures!

I have had success with Digital media Converter, which is 100% accessible
but very slow. Does anyone have any recommendations for an accessible
program to encode DVD to MP4 suitable for iPods and PSP-type devices?

Thanks for any and all advice. I'm hoping to short circuit the long process
of downloading all the software that can do this and evaluating it for
accessibility.

Jonathan

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder