I'm not a user of the Klango Player yet, but a few minutes with Yahoo! led me to the Klango Player readme at http://en.klango.net/readme/index.php?type=readme&lang=en&idx=0&toc=expanded. On this web page it says in part:

Klango Player, the accessible multimedia center

The Klango Player is one of a kind in the way it uses and combines an aural interaction, sound, speech synthesis, media, internet, social functions and more.

Sabaruddin Isa wrote:
Hi

what is this Klango player? Is it another competitor of winamp?