From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi to the Gui-talk and Electronics-talk lists, Ken here think this maybe
will be of interest to both Lists.  Here is an Item from Marvel  soft.
Hello
from all your friends at MarvelSoft - _www.MarvelSoft.com_

We just have a quick question for you - do you have a CD? Boy, what a
silly
thing to ask ... everyone has a CD. Well, okay - how about a computer.
Sorry,
that's another, uh, silly question - how else would you be reading  this
newsletter. All right then - you're set. You're ready to enter the
digital  music
world.

Would you like to find and play a CD by doing nothing more than pressing
few keys? How about reading the news each night, loading the latest
Hockey  game
on your Mp3 player, or recording a few CD's with music to listen to
while
you travel? No problem! You're in business! You're ready to roll.

But, you say, I haven't found any music management software that can be
used
by blind computer users. Aha! But, we have. It's loaded with features,
packed
with easy hotkeys, and entirely narated with human speech. It's brand
new,
it's top of the line, and it's lightning fast. And best of all, it's
cheap!
Have a seat - we'll tell you all about it.

Digital Jukebox
Manages Your Music, Loads Your MP3 Player and  More!

This powerful software package is so loaded with features, so fast and
easy
to use, and just so fun besides - that it's difficult to know where to
begin!
But in a nutshell, Digital Jukebox is an all-encompassing talking
digital
audio management solution put out by MarvelSoft Corp. (the makers of
such
highly-acclaimed
software packages as Talking Typing Teacher and Talking  Toolbox). Our
self-voicing, user-friendly software programs are used around the  world
in homes,
businesses, schools, nonprofit training centers, and  government
agencies by
blind and visually impaired students, professionals, and  computer users
of
all ages and abilities. And now, at long last, we are  adding an
exciting new
offering to our product line.

So what's all the fuss about? Plenty, to be sure! Digital Jukebox is a
powerful multimedia package that gives low-vision and totally-blind
people full
control
over their music library. All from inside this single, intuitive,
fully-narrated program, you can play and organize audio CD's, copy music
to and  from
your MP3 player, create playlists of your favorite tracks, sign up for
and
download podcasts - past or present, listen to Internet radio stations,
and
a whole lot more. Your new high-tech jukebox allows you to import music
from
audio CD's, a portable MP3 player, the world wide web, or even from
albums
you may have already stored elsewhere on your computer's hard drive.  Of
course, you can collect, store, organize and play a virtually unlimited
number
of CD's, songs, and other audio tracks. Then, sit back and listen to
your
favorite tunes in front of your computer, while enjoying simple
controls,
state-of-the-art
skip and search features, and the ability to zap a song in  seconds.
Or take your music with you by copying it onto your MP3 player,
burning it on a CD, or exporting it so it's small enough in size to
Email to a
friend or colleague.

But it doesn't stop there - oh no. Adding music to your talking jukebox
is
just the beginning. You have the ability to create as few or as many
folders
and sub-folders as you wish in order to keep your ever-growing audio
library
well-laid-out. With just a few keystrokes or clicks of the mouse, you
can
move, rename, copy, edit, delete, or manipulate one track, a whole CD,
or
even an entire batch of CD's. Numerous navigation hotkeys and functions
are  also
found within your Jukebox, making it a breeze for you to skip ahead a
few
seconds, several minutes, or even for a designated amount of time - not
mention
the handy Quickmark feature, which remembers the last file you were
listening to and where exactly you were in that file. A couple other
noteworthy
features
include the option of adjusting your music volume separately from  your
master volume (meaning you can have your music playing quieter than your
screen
reader); and a special Hide function which will cause the program  !
screen to disappear (even though your music continues to play). For the
more
advanced computer guru, Digital Jukebox also provides plenty of
technical
options,
such as allowing you to choose your preferred Wave, MP3, and WMA
encoding
format, the ability to convert files on the fly, and a whole host of
other
options which enable you to configure the program precisely  how you
want.

Unlike other media players out there, Digital Jukebox isn't just
somewhat  or
mostly accessible; it's totally and completely usable! True to
MarvelSoft
style,
this program was built from the ground up with the needs of blind and
visually impaired people in mind. Every function, from simply playing or
pausing
a song, to the more advanced area of creating a project and burning  it
to a
CD, is easily accomplished with a few hotkeys or menu selections.
Furthermore,
our MarvelTalk Speech System is once again employed throughout  the
product,
giving you that winning blend of pre-recorded, digitized human  speech
for all
menu items and options, and clear, concise synthetic speech  for varying
information, like album and track names. Digital Jukebox is the  first
and only
player of its kind - and makes the portable music revolution  as fun and
easy
for blind folks as it is for their sighted peers!

There is one quick point we ask you to kindly keep in mind. Digital
Jukebox
is not sold or licensed for the unauthorized duplication of copyrighted
works.
In other words, you should only use the software to copy your own CD's
or
music - not those which belong to anyone else. Thank you for helping us
protect
the rights of all our favorite artists by cutting down on music  piracy!

To order your very own copy of MarvelSoft's Digital Jukebox software
package
for only $49.95 US, just visit the product homepage at:
http://www.braillebookstore.com/view.php?T=Digital+Jukebox
or  give us a call at 1-800-987-1231. Remember that we also have several
exciting,  fully-accessible MP3 players to pick from, and they won't
break the
bank, either!

Cordially,
All your Friends at
Future Aids
A Division  of
MarvelSoft Enterprises, Inc.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national
federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the
blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows Live Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963

Jonathan Mosen List Founder