To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: fm transmitters revisited

300 ft is far beyond the range of the CCRANE unit.
And legally speaking here in the US, it is beyond the permitted limits
given power parameters.
I don't recall where I saw it -- it was a site selling transmitters -- but
it had a nice chart which nicely elaborated reception expectations at
various distance levels.
At 300 ft, a faint signal might be the best to expect.

When you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans
. -- Old Yiddish Proverb

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>