To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 8:17 PM
Subject: The very best atomic talking snooze alarm clock available?

Hi all,

I am searching for the very best atomic talking snooze alarm clock with all of the bells and wistles available. Can anyone please throw some ideas for one at me?

Throw it hard so you can hear how quickly time flies!  <grin>

But seriously, I really am looking for a new atomic alarm clock as mine flew the coop.

Thanks,

John

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder