Please be so kind as to forward this onto anyone and everyone who can help me out with this matter; and please do it in a timely manner.

Thank you!

Sorry for the cross posting folks, but I gotta get this off of my chest:

Let's see.  What time is it?

This is the year 2009, right? Technologically speaking, it seems that mankind has come a long way. We regularly fly people around in outer space, or explore the depths of the ocean, or the depths of our DNA, or the depths of quantum physics. We are daily dazzled with digital sound and pictures. We regularly communicate on several high-tech devices, sometimes all at the same time. And of course, we can go on and on with our good and wonderful accomplishments; many of which were had without sight. Yet, and it must be simply because you are a visually blinded individual, it is important to notify everyone around you with the loud sound of a "bong" or "ding" or some stupid rooster crow that you wish to know what time it is. Furthermore, again, because you don't have the use of eye sight, it must be important for you and everyone else around you, to hear the words, "the time is now," or, "the time is..." It must be important to incorporate these extraneous, unnecessary expletives in order to snap us unfortunate blind people out of the foggy stupor we were in when we reached for our timepiece! Oy vey! I'm going to develop a device that must by law, be put into all visual clocks that produces a loud "bong" or "ding" accompanied with verbiage that states: "the time is now;" every single time a sighted person simply glances at a watch or clock to see what time it is! What the heck is wrong with this world! Where is all this ingenious brilliance we see displayed everywhere else? Why can't we have a watch that simply tells us what time it is without all of that extra, extraneous stupidity added? Why if I happen to be near my computer, I could find out what time it is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean; and that without one stupid "bong" added. I want blue tooth timepieces with a blue tooth ear bud! I want what everyone else on this planet wants: - Privacy, independence, expediency, and dignity coupled with a deserved level of intelligent consideration!

I know, I know. I shouldn't use so many explanation points in my writings. But, on the other hand, I get one or two of them every time I wish to know what time it is. Would anyone of these clock or watch manufacturers like to ask a blind person what he or she would like in a timepiece? I want a meeting with everyone of them, and right away too! I just pressed a button that snapped me out of it to let me know that time is running out on such ignorance. Please pass this along to anybody who produces radio alarm clocks, clocks and watches for the blind, and be sure to tell them that their time is up! And furthermore, make it more then "affordable" for us as well!

Thank you,

John Chilelli
Erie, PA

Jonathan Mosen List Founder