-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Breda
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:23 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Mackie help please:

Having received no answer to the m-audio emu0202 question I figured I
would try another one.

Anyone on the list with a Mackie 802 mixer that could give me a few
pointers please?

Even if you have a bigger Mackie mixer that would probably work but if
you have the 802 that would be ideal.

Let me know off list if you can ad [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we can take it
from there.

Thanks in advance.

Don

Jonathan Mosen List Founder