Hi Petro
Taking you on another sidetrack - I have the latest version of Replay suite. Can I record from the BBC I player - so far I've not been able to do so, except for a few radio feeds.
Gordon McFarlane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 2:20 AM
Subject: Replay Converter 3.12 & sounds news from programmer

Developer writes:
Hi Petro,

Thanks for sharing the feedback. I was thinking about bringing the sound back as some other users miss it as well.

Since Replay Converter can do batch conversions, would you like to hear a sound after each batch conversion or at the end of all the batch conversions? Or both?

I know that some sight users might become annoyed of the sound, so I would probably make it a setting in Replay Converter that allows you to turn the sound on or off.

Thanks,

Petro says:
Applian is a great company and listens. I told him to offer the settings option to turn on or off the sounds. Everyone will be happy sighted and blind this way.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder