What is the address to write to Adobe about Flash accessability? Can't find it anywhere on the Adobe site.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: Disappearing Flash9 Player, At Wits' End!

I'll only say the Adobe Flash Player 9 isn't so hot under Firefox 3, but
more usable with IE7.

There's been much comment and constination here in the UK since the BBC
replaced it's Listen Again Real Based Player with the Flash based IPlayer.
No one's having a good time with it, and things like the volume control
and navigation slider aren't accessible at all.

The BBC have said they'd address this in October.  October been and gone
and nothing's happened.

No idea whether screen reader vendors can do anything to improve the
situation but this Flash thing has spread like wild fire and something had
better change for the better soon.

Ray.
Max G. Swanson wrote:
With lots of audio being funneled thru Flashplayer, I trust this isn't
off-topic.  The subject line says it all; I keep reinstalling Flash9, and
after one use IE7 says there's no Flash Player, at least not the latest
one.

Since the Activex controls never load right, in spite of Alt-N and the
information bar, I have two files: Uninstall Flashplayer.exe, and Install
same.  Even when rebooting between running these two, Flash just never
stays.  This makes UTube and NPR both a real pain to listen to.

The owner of this machine, an early Dual-Core with XP Pro, has about the
same level of trouble with Flash9.

Adobe's heart may still be in the right place, but the flashy side of the
coin is really starting to prevail.  I'd appreciate any help, and you
might send me a C/C as I'm on digest.  Firefox presents much the same
Flash problem.
--
I had a quote for y'all, but the clipboard fizzled again.  All the best,
Max.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder