Hi list members,I have loaded anoriginal :Nero burning Rom 5.5 Disk into an X
P pro unit. which I know is o k as I had been useing  it in a previous machine
without any trouble!..jaws9  tells me the following  from the loaded
page.first, software installation,install nero and in cd.install accrobat
reader,save or install.driver,read me,f a q and manual,nero guide
lines,lastly,exit.incidently  these bits of imfo can only be read by useing
the,Jaws curser,also there is no responce from the Tab key.any suggestions will
be much appreciated!.Alan.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder