I need some good suggestions for accessible software so I can stream audio from my PC to a server where it will be webcast. Someone suggested the plug in for Winamp. As Winamp is very accesible I figured the plug in would be also. Boy was I wrong!! Neither the alt or tab keys did anything!! Trashed around with it for nearly an hour and gave up on it as a bad job. I sure hope someone on this list can help. As ACB radio is streamed by other blind D J's then such software obviously exists. Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Roger  Stewart

Jonathan Mosen List Founder