Hi all,

I did manage to burn some .wma files onto CD the other day but can't seem to get the same procedure to work today, which has prompted me to ask any list members who use Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 if they can help.

As I may have said, what I am trying to burn are files that I have downloaded as .MP3 and then converted into .wma files. They are audio, although they are speech rather than music, and therefore I have a question or two regarding the procedure I need to follow to burn them to CD.

1. Why does Roxio assume that all audio is going to be music, ? Am I correct in thinking that there are no special settings for recording speech tracks to CD?

2. If I want to put just one .wma file on a CD I seem to be having trouble getting the burn process to work even though I have now worked out where the burn button is, because I can't seem to be able to tell whether the process has completed, can anyone help with this either on or off list please.

Thank you all in advance.

Alexander Shannon

Jonathan Mosen List Founder