Actually, I have Total Recorder, and one of the rather frustrating issues I have with it, is its inability to record JAVA script directly. I can record using the software driver, if I remember correctly, but while doing so, I cannot mute the output from the stream. If I could only find a way to record these streams and not have to have the output coming through my speakers, I would have it made. Please don't suggest turning down my speakers, for obvious reasons <g>. Any ideas. And Yes, I would like to know if Replay AV is able to do this with greater ease.

Thanks in advance,

Larry

Jonathan Mosen List Founder