Can you provide a website so I can test this for you. See with Replay AV 8 one
can use the URL Finder tool. You run this tool first then go to your browser
like IE 7 and play the stream. Then stop the stream and go back to the URL
Finder tool and see the actual embedded/hidden stream URL address or addresses
and add these streams to Replay AV as a show/station and you can record it.
Mike Pietruk and others can tell you more on this fabulous tool. Petro.

You wrote:
Actually, I have Total Recorder, and one of the rather frustrating
issues I have with it, is its inability to record JAVA script
directly. I can record using the software driver, if I remember
correctly, but while doing so, I cannot mute the output from the
stream. If I could only find a way to record these streams and not
have to have the output coming through my speakers, I would have it
made. Please don't suggest turning down my speakers, for obvious
reasons <g>. Any ideas. And Yes, I would like to know if Replay AV is
able to do this with greater ease.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Mosen List Founder