From: Naama Erez [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello friends,
This week on Main Menu we'll have part 2 of Chrissie's review of the
Freeview TV and radio receiver, and we'll also have the first part of an
extensive Sonar tutorial done by Jorgegn Hansson, and edited by Jamie
Pauls.
All this starts on Wendesday at 1UTC, that's 8pm US eastern and 5pm US
Pacific on Tuesday evening on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream

Don't forget, ACB Radio Mainstream is now in broadband.
The broadcasts will be repeated throughout Wednesday and will also be
available as downloads.
Hope to see you there,
Naama Erez
Executive producer
Main Menu

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows Live Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963

Jonathan Mosen List Founder