I'm afraid I'm not getting it. But I truly do appreciate your efforts on my behalf.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Proud JAWS User

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Dana S. Leslie wrote:

Bruce,

Try this:
With graphics set to Show all, tab through the ripper screen until your focus is on the combo box that selects a drive letter for your output files. Route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor, then switch to the JAWS cursor, and move it to the end of the current line. The graphic you need to label should be there, at the end of the line. Label it "Browse," or something similar.

When you click on that graphic, a dialogue opens, showing a standard treeview of the drive selected in the combo box. Navigate to the folder or subfolder where you want to put your output files, and press enter. The dialogue will close, and the name of the folder you selected will appear in the combo box, in place of the drive letter. From that point, proceed as in previous versions of the software.
Good luck.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
If your synthesizer pronounces them identically, instruct your customized pronunciation dictionary that Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE