-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: 10 December 2008 22:41
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Editing Audio

Hi.
well, went to my track in windows media player, stopped the file, as loaded
it from windows explorer.
well, went to the properties tab, went to content.
tried to edit the information, but it would not let me change any thing,
like the title , artist, album.
so how do i get to edit my audio tracks, as mp3, instead of saying unknown
artist?
can you help.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder