Installed Real Alternative 1.7.5 with JAWS 10. Whenever I play a .rm file
that's on my hard drive I hear the counter announced to me like:
The file is say 1 minute and 7 seconds long. So when I play this .rm file I
hear every other second the counter progress like:
:02 - 1:07
:04 - 1:07
:06 - 1:07

I did go to configuration manager, set options and turned off the progress bar
but this did not work here.

Any ideas on how to eliminate the counter announcement?

Jonathan Mosen List Founder