To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 2:48 AM
Subject: Re: Changing pitch with Sound Forge

Hi Kulvinder,

Yes, using pitch bend is probably the way to do it, but I have tried a few things and can't work out how to do what I want using JAWS. What I want is to have a track playing normally then gradually come to a stop over a 10 second period. Some of the settings in Sound Forge 9 don't speak properly with JAWS, so if someone could give me the specific steps and values to do this, it would be appreciated. I don't currently have the Snowman's scripts. Would they help in this regard.

Thanks,
Barry Chapman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kulvinder" <kbhog...@btinternet.com>