I won't purchase a program that I can't first download and try out. I hope they
have good luck with it. listen to the presentation that tony mead did on
accessible devices. hope this helps.s
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kris Hickerson
  To: pc-audio
  Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 6:31 PM
  Subject: Digital Dukebox

  Hello all,

  Is anyone using Digital Jukebox with any success?

  I purchased it, but I'm not having very good luck with it.  If someone could
  contact me off list, I have nation-wide long-distance, so maybe we could
  chat and see what my problem is.  I suspect the problem is me, but I think
  I'm correctable.

  Thanks much.

  Kris

  Jonathan Mosen List Founder