I don't use FooBar 2000 anymore, but in following different mailing lists, I have heard that you have to designate your own shortcut keys now.

André van Deventer wrote:
Hi all
Experimenting with foobar 2000 again after quite a few years.

The version I used to have had shortcut keys for things like play,  pause
etc on the bottom row.  Has this now been removed from the newer versions or
do you have to designate them yourself?

The player seems to be very accessible.  But are there any hints  regarding
the maximum accessibility anyone can give me?

Andre

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.10.1 - Release Date: 2008/12/28 12:00
AM

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Christopher

cchalt...@austin.rr.com