From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos"
<petrakigianos-gia...@yahoo.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:04 AM
Subject: Replay AV discount code for blind users

Only for blind users.

For $15.00 off Replay AV - the coupon code is:  RAVBB

For $10 off Replay Media Catcher - the coupon code is:
RMCBB

For $3 off Replay Music (little coupon since the price is
already soooo low):  RMBB

For $20 off the Replay Capture Suite the coupon code is:
SUITEBB

These coupons are just for you guys.  I didn't publish them
any where else.  And if you already own any of our products
and want to upgrade to the suite you will need to let me
know - since that will require a different kind of coupon
depending on what product you already own.

Well we really didn't do a special for Replay AV this year -
we slashed the price of Replay Music to $19.95 and if you
own a copy of Replay Music you can buy up to 4 other copies
for only $9.95 each - which makes great Holiday presents.
So that was our Christmas mailing.

les...@applian.com

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder