Good day and a Happy new year to yall!

I'm really tired of Asus so called high quality on-board sound.  So, I am
wondering if one could run Two Creative Labs cards on one box?
Would there be driver conficts for example.

I am interested in these two options:
Sound Blaster Oddegy Platinum.
*I hear it is a decent card and runs JAWS properly
2) Sound Blaster         X-FI Platinum.
*I want to use this for all other PC audio needs, including voice functions.

I'd really like to know what you think of these two cards.  I don't know if
I can run them together?  Any other suggestions would be welcome of course.

If it matters, I am running
XP Pro with  SP II
P5E3 Deluxe MoBo
E8400 processor